Whether you are just beginning or you have been trying to conceive for awhile, our preconception and fertility support is designed to offer personalized support during an unpredictable journey.
For many women, it can come as quite a surprise that simply ending birth control does not equal a pregnancy. Our support isn’t a replacement for medical care or advice from your midwife, OB/GYN or fertility specialist, but rather to provide personalized non-medical* support during this journey. Google and other online resources can provide you with tons of information, but sorting through what’s relevant to your situation and what’s actually evidenced based can be confusing.
Our knowledge regarding the menstrual cycle, fertile days and signs of fertility, natural options for improving reproductive health, available fertility treatments, evidenced based resources, area fertility specialists and more, mean we can offer education and support during your fertility journey.
Our support includes:
- Personalized text support via text messaging, private online messaging or email to answer your non-medical questions, provide you with evidenced based resources or referrals for medical questions, and to help you process options following appointments with your healthcare providers
- Access to our secret Facebook support group to interact with other women sharing your journey. This secret group is not searchable and no one on your friends list will know you are a member
- Phone or Skype appointments are available for more personal questions and support
- You can reach out for emotional support via text or phone/skype as this journey can be emotionally trying at times
- Weekly educational posts in our secret Facebook group or via email to help you learn more about reproductive health and fertility
- Support and education learning your menstrual cycle, fertile days and reviewing your natural family planning charts
- Should the unexpected occur and you experience a pregnancy loss, support during and after your loss is available via text or phone/skype
- Ongoing support during your pregnancy is also available
Our Fertility Support Membership
Your midwife, OB/GYN or fertility specialist is your go to for developing a trying to conceive plan, especially if you have any fertility concerns. But who do you call when you need support? Help processing your options, and understanding your menstrual cycle and fertile days? Our fertility support services means you have access to a birth professional with evidenced based fertility knowledge and experience supporting and mentoring women throughout their entire fertility and maternity journeys.
With our month to month plan for $10 per month, or our $80 for 12 months plan, you have access to all of the above services. If you choose the 12 month plan but conceive within 6 months, you can continue to have personalized support via text, phone/skype for the first 3 months of your pregnancy.
Once you register and payment is received, you will receive a welcome email and be added to our Facebook support group within one business day. You will also receive contact information for phone/skype contact. If you choose our month to month plan, you will be contacted every 30 days to confirm your continued registration. You are welcome to end your month to month plan at anytime.
|Choose Your Plan|